JOIN OUR TEAM!
Keren Precel Events is always looking to expand the team!
We are currently looking for an event planner to execute various types of events in the Tri-state area (mainly in New York City and the Hamptons). From the initial planning stages to the actual event day, this position requires a resourceful candidate who excels in communication skills, creative problem solving, is highly organized, detail oriented and client facing.
In this role, you will be working in collaboration with the rest of the team as they plan and execute events for clients. You must work well under pressure, have great people skills, be able to make decisions on the fly, manage event related tools, assist with scheduling and production and draft event summaries and meeting notes.
This is a full-time role, with occasional early mornings and/or late evenings and some weekends. You must be willing to work a flexible schedule: the project always comes first!
Our office is located in HARRINGTON PARK, NJ.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN NOT COMMUTE TO NJ DAILY.
- Project coordinating events
- Developing and delivering projects from proposal to completion utilizing our proprietary documents: timelines, budgets, and activation decks
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Managing and maintaining critical vendor relationships, while identifying new ones to enhance our product
- Creating, managing and adhering to budgets
- Event venues for walk-throughs, venue inspection and event day coordination
- You must have a driver license
- Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States
- Fluency in all Microsoft and Apple Office platforms, particularly word, Excel, google docs
- Basic graphic design skills (proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) are preferred
To apply, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: WANTED